2023-02-22 - 2023-02-23
Course participants will acquire a basic understanding of running an Electrical Contracting business through business development, planning, operations, human resources, marketing, and customer relations.
PEC Business Development Core Competencies
• Business Development and Planning: Environmental scanning – current state. Mission, Goals, Strategies, Prioritization, Differentiation, Monitoring performance
• Operations (Products/Services): Align operational investments to strategy: Revenue/expense opportunities. Product Differentiation.
• Human Resources: Aligning HR needs with strategy. HR Administration: Recruitment, selection, onboarding and performance management
• Marketing: Aligning marketing initiatives with strategy. Market segmentation. Owned, paid, earned and social media. Technology – cost benefit analysis.
• Customer Relations: Align customer programs to strategy. Target markets. Customer value proposition. Communications. Using technology and social media. Complaints, loyalty and referrals